Thursday, January 22, 2009

“The present in New York is so powerful that the past is lost.”
















Jan 22nd: I woke up to my dad almost throwing up about every hour. At about 10:30 I brought him what was left of the ginger ale and got ready to go out and get some more and to explore Manhattan. I picked up a latte and chocolate croissant at the Hot and Crusty bakery, (gross name, I know), and meandered through the streets taking pictures and window shopping. I happened upon Duane Reade, the equivalent to Walgreens and picked up some last minute things I needed for Israel. After another hour or so of exploring and taking pictures, I returned to the apartment and lazed around. We’re planning on getting a bite to eat and taking it easy for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment