Wednesday, May 6, 2009

more to come.... promise

AHH. Ever since Passover vacation, it’s been one big whirlwind. I know I’m going to regret not having a blog for a month, but I feel like time is ticking so fast and I want to spend it with my friends instead of on the computer. I wrote a long blog on Yom Hashoa it deleted itself and I was so frustrated that I couldn’t bring myself to rewrite it. All in all, this truly has been the most incredible experience of my life so far. The connections I’ve made with people are too strong to describe and I feel so immersed in Israeli culture. We’re constantly being reminded that TRY is almost over and it really makes it that much harder to comprehend. I feel like I just got here.

I’m in the process of recapping everything from Passover until now so bear with me. It will be posted soon so don’t give up on me. I wish I had a better way of describing how I feel about this program, but it really is something that you have to experience on your own. I’ve grown so much as a person and I see the world in a completely different way. I care more, I see more, and I feel more. I promise there is more to come, so keep checking.

1 comment:

  1. take your time writing your book. we will wait patiently and not forget you.

    l, gpd.

    ReplyDelete